I would like to thank Ben Aqiba who has nominated me for this award. I request other bloggers to take a look on his wonderful blog. The way he pens down his feelings is just awesome.
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
2) Answer 10 questions the blogger gave you.
3) Give 10 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 10 blogs.
5) Notify them.
6) Give them 10 questions to answer.
My answers to Ben’s questions:
How much you care what others think of you ?
Well this was an interesting question because it really gave me a minute to ponder about myself. Well, to say that I do not care at all would be lying to myself. I do care but that percentage is just 1%. Earlier the percentage was huge, I admit. But yeah, the older, the wiser.
1.Do you always say your opinion ?
Yes. I always say my opinion, regardless of how people react to it.
2.When you look at the sea, what is the first thought on your mind?
Aha! I love staring water bodies. It may be a sea, lake a river, anything. I think of sailing deep and deep and never pausing or looking back.
3.How you would describe yourself in three words?
Mad. Idiot. Adamant.
4.Do you regret for something?
No. The ultimate goal of my life is to die without any regrets. As the most satisfied person in the world.
5.Do you often think about the past or about the future?
Yeah, sometimes. I have a strong feeling that died inside a lift in my past life.
6.If you could be born again , would you go with the same path?
I am clueless!
7.What is the most important thing in your life?
8.Do you believe in destiny?
Yes I do.
9.Are you satisfied with yourself?
No not yet.
10.Do you dream often?
Yes. I dream day and night 🙂
My questions to the nominees:
- Feminism or Humanism?
- Do you believe in gods?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- What is your favourite song?
- What do you want to do before dying?
- What do you do when you see a beggar?
- If you were to leave everything and run away, where would you?
- Who is your idol?
- What is your definition of success?
- What is your definition of failure?