Hello to all the lovely people out there. After quitting blogging for a while I am back today (which I can’t promise for tomorrow or any other time) with my refreshing, fully raw, fully vegan, fully healthy Green Salad.
This one’s actually a personalized version of Som Tam- a Thai Raw Papaya salad.
- Green Bell Pepper
- Green Papaya (raw)
- Green Pumpkin
- Spearmint leaves (for garnishing and a tangy flavor)
- Lemon juice (tangy, cancel out any bitter flavor of the Papaya)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (reasons same as lemon juice, but mostly added it to avoid the soy sauce used in the Som Tam – a Thai Raw Papaya salad)
- Grounded flax seeds powder (best source of Omega 3 fatty acids)
- Garlic cloves and Green chilly (crushed)
- Pinch of salt (to taste)
I do hope you all try it- maybe make it even more personalized and share something even more unique. Well, if you do, do not forget to share the image and the recipe in the comments or maybe even write a blog on it.
Signing off 😊