Thankyou Poetry Lover for nominating me. This is my first nomination for this tag. Previously, I’ve been nominated for A-Z tag and One Lovely Blog award. Let’s go!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 others.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
The questions I have to answer:
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- What inspires you?
- Do you participate in any sports?
- Do you regret anything that you’ve done?
- What motivates you?
- Who’s your favorite celebrity?
- What makes you happy?
What makes you sad?
- What’s your favorite song?
- One food you can’t live without?
So here I go with the answers:
- My hobbies are whistling, watching tom and Jerry, sleeping (yeah, I count it as one!)
- Umn… I’d rather prefer rainy season, given that I am not scolded for getting drenched.☺☺
- Auto biographies inspire me.
- Yeah, I love playing table tennis and badminton.
- Regrets are always there. Sometimes I wish that I could go back in time, correct a few things, live some beautiful moments more and slap some people hard.😉
- Motivational videos that I keep watching on YouTube, motivational songs, my parents, friends and above all people who tell me that I cannot do it.
- Tiger Shroff
- Food, ice cream, songs, friends and many other crazy things.
- My birthday!😔
- There are many but I like “Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi” from Ghajini the most.❤
- I cannot live without mom-made “kheer” and “plain-pulaav”.
- What do you want to do before you die?
- What is the most irritating to you?
- How does your mood get back to normal?
- What’s your favorite movie/series?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Have you ever been insulted by someone?
- Who’s your favorite Author?
- What’s your current profession?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- What inspired you to become a blogger?
- What are your views on marriage?