It’s such a pity that most of us aren’t living our dreams. Is it because we are living our fears? Often a thing seems exciting to you, but you quit the thought even before trying! Why? It involves risk. It may lead to failure. You may become the object of ridicule, right?
But what if you succeed? The people who you thought would laugh at you, would be the ones who’ll idolize you.
I always try crazy things, and also the ones which aren’t quite common. That’s because I feel that I am different (in a positive way- don’t think that I’m haughty or proud😊). I have certain tasks to accomplish before I die, because I want to die as the most satisfied person in the world. Yeah maybe there’s little chance that I succeed at it, but what’s the matter with trying?
These are my top to-do lists :
- To go to Paris to get my Christian Dior watch repaired. I even want another one!😀
- To visit Bali because it is so damn beautiful!
- To made my death gown stitched. I want to die looking smart.😉
- Atleast once go and try skydiving. Yeah man you need license for it and maybe I receive a heart attack due to fear, but that’s what I am!
- To make everyone smile.☺😊 When someone smiles, it feels so great and positive, but when someone smiles because of you, that’s totally a different feeling!
- To never marry and adopt loads of puppies and have all the fun in the world.
So these are the things, that I certainly want to do before I die. Let me know your wishes! Don’t hesitate even if they are the craziest things in the world.