Thank you so much Your Average Peahead for this nomination. It does take my mind to a whole new level of reflecting over this. In school we used to sing a song in the school assembly~ ‘Count you blessings, name them one by one… And you’ll be surprised what the Lord has don’t
Well, I didn’t count on my blessings ever!☺ But today, after you’ve nominated me, I gave it a serious try and I was really surprised by what the Lord had done. Sorry that I’m breaking this protocol of 3, because I’ve got a hell lot of things to be thankful for. Here I go!
- Thanks to god, or whoever gave me such beautiful parents. Unlike the other teens, I didn’t have to ask them for giving me “space”. They were always caring enough!
- I’m also great full for this one fact that my father, was lucky enough to have returned from Mumbai Taj Hotel, just a few weeks before the 26/11 attack. Also, his Hepatitis-C was detected in earlier stages, so it was cured completely☺
- I’m thankful for all the love I’ve ever received❤💝
- I’m also thankful for the hatred, the dejection I’ve ever got. In the long run, it made me stronger than yesterday.
- I’m thankful for the failures I’ve got. They helped me keep down my ego, and made me the person I am today.
- I’m thankful for having PCOS (one of the worst diseases you can ever know!) Yes, it may sound weird enough. But it increased my endurance capacity, as none other things could. Ever!
- I’m most thankful for the peace that surrounds my Nation! This, I say because recently I saw a video, in which a girl shared her trauma, her predicament, that she experienced in her country( I won’t name the country) I was ashamed after watching the video, about how often do I complain about everything, when there are people suffering so much, compared to which, my misery is nothing. Absolutely nothing!!
- And, this one because I am a huge patriot. I’m thankful to the soldiers who put their lives at a stake, so that we can sleep peacefully.
- Okay, so this one is funny.😊 I’m even thankful for the stupid relatives that I have, because they are a major source for my humor.
- I’m thankful to the people who tell me that I cannot do something. They are the ones who actually encourage me!
- I could go on and on…. But, I guess, you’ve had enough of my babble!😝 So, lastly, I am thankful for the silence in the world. I connect to it the way I can’t with any other thing!
Okay, so here I go with the nominations. It’s randomly chosen, however, I value each of my followers☺